The Black tea is historically synonymous with tea in the world. It is the most classic teas with ancient Asian origins that have expanded its popularity till today, making it one of the healthiest drinks consumed actually.
Might wonder, what is the difference between Black tea from all others? Or why would prefer black tea with respect to green or white that are so popular and recommended? The answer is simple: its intensity of theine and its characteristic flavor.
The Black tea comes as white and green, from the Camellia Sinensis tree. But it contains a higher rate of theine, plus a distinctive appearance, color and bitter taste because of its fermentation process. This quality is not present in other teas. In fact, Black tea has four processing stages: withering, rolling, fermentation and drying.
Its properties and health benefits are also plentiful and very special:
– It is rich in minerals: contains zinc, calcium, chromium, magnesium, iron, potassium, among others, providing nutrients throughout the body
– Is Diuretic: being especially beneficial for removing body fluids
– Is Exhilarating: thanks to its active substances that arise body and mind.
– Is Antioxidant: thanks to its high content of polyphenols that protect the body and up the defenses
– Is Comforting: because it creates a wonderful feeling of satiety and it is low in calories
– Is Astringent: due to its content of tannins which, besides giving it that special bitter taste, helps improve the states of diarrhea and gastritis.
As we can see, the Black tea is full of interesting health qualities. It can also be drunk cold, warm, with milk and in many other presentations, always providing a rewarding feeling and many healthy elements.
From Valtrum, we invite you to try all the health alternatives of tea in all the varieties it can offer, especially discovering the benefits of Black Tea. We are sure that it will be a wonderful wellness experience for you!